9.10.09

Fear of the FMP.....

Drafted August 2008

For the past two years I have been aware of the Final Major Project (FMP) required at the end of the HND course. I feel I missed an opportunity to make an impact at end of my BTEC course.

Being given an open brief, I found was one of the most difficult things as I was left to my own devices and foresight. Ever possible idea that came to me I automatically ruled out and did not give it a chance to develop. With this in mind, and not even enrolled for my first year of the HND course, I have decided to look around at what art, social, environmental or personal issues can be drawn upon to effect my successful completion of the FMP.

Over the next twelve months I hope to capture my random thoughts and evolve them into something that will hopefully make an impact visually, emotionally or thought provoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment